Holds – Pilot Program
- If you find a book in the catalog that you would like to borrow, we can get it for you from the stacks and have it waiting for you when you arrive on campus for class.
- How to use the hold service
Individual research assistance
- We are happy to help you get started on research for your papers or projects. Please stop by whenever we are open, call us at 860-509-9561, or email us.
InterLibrary Loan – ILL
- If you find a book or print journal article that we do not have, but another library does, we can get it for you.
- Request articles via ILL
- Request books via ILL
Borrowing Partners一道本不卡免费高清 – you may borrow directly from a number of academic libraries in Connecticut and Boston
- We put course texts on reserve in the Library. The reserve shelf is directly across from the main Library entrance. Materials are listed by the faculty member’s last name. These items are for shared use within the Library. They may be borrowed overnight during the last half-hour we are open, but must be returned when the Library opens the following business day.
Computers, Printing, Copying, Scanning
- We have 4 computers in the Quiet Study for student use that have the Microsoft Office suite and other tools installed for research use. In the main reading room, there are 2 additional computers for use in searching the catalog and other databases. All use of these computers must comply with the Hartford Seminary Computer Use Policy.
- You may print or copy in the main reading room. Printing and copying is black & white only. About printing
- You may scan materials in the main reading room.
- When you are doing research from off-campus, our online resources will prompt you for your library barcode to allow access.