- Boston College – Department of Theology
- Boston College – School of Theology and Ministry
- Boston University School of Theology
- Episcopal Divinity School
- Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
- Harvard Divinity School
- Hebrew College Rabbinical School
- Holy Cross Greek Orthodox Seminary
- Saint John’s Seminary
一道本不卡免费高清Hartford Seminary degree students may take selected courses at any of these member schools; not to exceed the transfer credit totals for their particular degree program. Cross registration is performed online through the BTI website. BTI courses must be completed within the time limits as stated for each course. BTI cross registration is not available during the summer.
- Meet with their Hartford Seminary advisor, complete a Transfer Credit Pre-Approval form, and submit the completed form to the Registrar’s Office.
- Once the cross-registration is approved, the student should proceed to the to complete the registration process.
- First time users will first be required to create a portal account. Returning students may simply log in.
BTI Library Access
ALREADY HAVE A PORTAL ACCOUNT?
一道本不卡免费高清You need to opt-in on the portal to gain access to library lending. Under the tab “Library Sign-Up” you’ll find the opt-in form. For more instructions download the full instructions.