IPP fellows complete 18 credits (six full courses) in one year of study at Hartford Seminary. Please note that this program is roughly half of a Master’s degreee. The following is a sampling of courses students might take during their year at the Seminary:
- Dialogue in a World of Difference
- History of Muslim-Christian Relations
- Faith in the Neighborhood: Understanding and Engaging Religious Diversity
- Introduction to Black Theology
- Religion, Conflict and Peacemaking
- Comparative Religious Ethics
- Global Ethics
- Enduring Question: How Do We End Violence?
- Religion and Modernity: Christianity and Islam
For a complete list of courses, many of which are open to IPP fellows, please click here.